Free Bet Friday
Twitter competition winners will be drawn at random to win the prize amount offered as a free bet from Dribble (the “Prize”)
Jump to section
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK. Proof of age and identity may be required before, during or after entry to the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion is free.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant is participating in the Promotion through multiple Facebook, multiple Twitter or multiple Instagram accounts, all entries by such participant will be deemed void and the participant shall not be permitted to participate in the Promotion or receive any prizes.
- Participants are required to take part in the Promotion in their own name and any participant found to be taking part in the Promotion in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- The Promoter shall make one question available on a weekly basis, on the Platforms, with each question on each platform being different
- In order to enter the Promotion, participants must like and/or follow (as applicable) the Dribble page on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (the “Platforms”). Facebook users must like the Dribble Facebook page, Twitter users must follow @dribblefantasy and/or Instagram users must follow @dribblefantasy for the entry to count. Thereafter participants will need to submit an answer to the question through the platform on which a question is made available with the hashtag #FreeBetFriday.
- Answers will be deemed incorrect where a participant does not follow the rules in the competition when submitting an answer
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per Platform, per week.
- When applicable, one winner from Twitter, one winner from Facebook and one winner from Instagram with a correct answer will be drawn at random for the free bet.
- Winners will be notified within 24 hours from when the Promotion closes.
- The Prize will be credited to qualifying Dribble accounts upon the Promoter successfully verifying (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) the winners age, identity, residence and other requested verification and security information.
- Participants who have been excluded from previous promotions run by the Promoter will not be permitted to participate in this Promotion and any answers submitted shall be deemed void.
- If the winning participants cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time or are not able or available to accept the Prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prize.
- The Prize is non-withdrawable and where the Prize has been used by a winner, the Prize will not be returned.
- There is no alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- All other Dribble terms and conditions apply and can be found here
- Dribble Media Limited with a registered office address of 65 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE is (the ”Promoter”)
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM. FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASPECT OF THIS PROMOTION INCLUDING ITS FULFILMENT.