1. Acceptance of terms
- Dribble Media Ltd (“Dribble”) provides a fantasy sports app located at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dribble-fantasy-football-sky/id1024328569?mt=8 and a related website (collectively, the "Site") — which include all of the text, images, audio, code and other material they contain or provide (collectively, the “Content”) and all of the features, contests and other services they provide. The Site and any other features, tools, materials, or other services (including co-branded or affiliated services) offered from time to time by Dribble are referred to here as the “Service”.
- All references to "Dribble", "we", "our" or "us" is a reference to Dribble Media Ltd, a company incorporated in England and registered under company number 09555672 with its registered address at Friary Court, 65 Crutched Friars, London, England, EC3N 2AE. Dribble Media Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under licence number: 000-042647-R-321653-002 (“Gambling Licence”).
- (e) any additional terms, rules and conditions of participation in particular contests issued by Dribble from time to time.
- Reference to "you", "your" or "player" is a reference to any person using the Site or Service and/or any registered player of Dribble.
- The most current version of these Terms will be posted on our Apps. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- If a revision to the Terms is material, we will notify you of the change when you next access your account or by contacting you using the contact details we hold for you at the time the change is made. We are entitled to apply any changes to these Terms if we notify of such changes using those details we hold for you, unless you have neglected to notify us of any changes to those contact details and you do not therefore receive our notification.
- In order to participate in any contest on the Service (including any head-to-head or league contest), you will need to open a player account with Dribble ("Account").
- All applicants must be over 18 years of age, resident of a country covered by Dribble’s Gambling Licence and of legal capacity to register with Dribble and open an Account. Dribble reserves the right to ask for proof of age, identification and address from any player and suspend their Account until satisfactory documentation is provided in accordance with clause 7 (Verification and Money Laundering checks).
- In order to open an Account you will be asked to provide Dribble with accurate, current and complete personal information, which may include your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Registration Data"). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Dribble has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Dribble may deny you access to areas requiring registration, or suspend or terminate your Account, pending further investigation, at its sole discretion.
- By completing the registration process, you represent and warrant that:
- (a) You are over 18 years of age;
- (c) You understand and accept the risk that, by using the Service, you may win but may also lose money;
- (d) You have not had an Account closed by Dribble under clause 10 (Prohibited Practices), or at your request under clause 14 (Responsible Play)
- You may establish, maintain, use and operate only one Account at any time. In the event Dribble determines that you have opened, maintained, used or operated more than one Account, in addition to any other rights that Dribble may have, Dribble reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your Accounts and terminate, withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes.
- Dribble reserves the right to suspend or terminate any other account which it suspects or identifies as being either linked or associated with you, pending further investigation.
- Dribble reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account it suspects or identifies as having breached the terms of the Player Account Registration requirements.
- Contest Play
1. The App offers a plurality of different types of Contests including head to head challenges and multiple team competitions with varying roster requirements and number of rounds of drafting. Dribble rules, player rankings, entry fees and scoring may differ from Contest to Contest. Each of Provider’s Contests are governed by specific rules, as may be modified from time to time, which are set forth in the Official Rules and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference. You have the responsibility to review the rules prior to participating in any Contest, and to review the rules for any changes. You agree to abide by the then-current rules for the Contest(s) in which You are entered. Your failure to follow the then-current rules for the Contest(s) in which You are entered will result in your immediate and automatic forfeiture of the Contest, and Provider reserves the right to immediately terminate Your access to the application.
2. The results and winners of each Contest offered on the application will be determined by Provider at its own discretion and such determinations are final. By registering an Account and/or participating in any Contest, You agree to be bound by these determinations.
- Account Security
- When registering an Account, you will be asked to choose a username. You may not use a username that promotes a commercial venture or a username that Dribble, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- You shall be responsible for all uses of your Account where your username has been entered correctly (whether authorised or unauthorised) You shall be responsible for the security of your device(s) used to enter any contests via your Account and any other activities taking place on your Account.
- You agree to:
- (a) acknowledge your Account cannot be co-owned with anyone else;
- (b) immediately notify Dribble of any unauthorised use of your username and password or Account or any other breach of security; and
- (c) use only your own username to access the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dribble is authorised to act on instructions received through the use of your username.
- Dribble cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Dribble may require you to change your username or may unilaterally change your username and will promptly inform you of its decision to do so using your Registration Details.
- Communications and Information Practices
- Once your Account has been opened, you will have the option to select whether or not you wish to continue to receive marketing communications by contacting Customer Support. You may also choose to opt-out of receiving any marketing communications including information about any promotional offers at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in all of our marketing communications.
- Inactive Accounts
- If you have not logged into your Account or otherwise contacted us for a continuous period of at least 12 months, Dribble will apply an administration fee ("Dormant Account Fee") following the procedure set out below:
- If you have not logged into your account or otherwise contacted us for a continuous period of 12 months then your Account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’;
- If, on being deemed to be dormant, your Account has a positive balance, Dribble shall take all reasonable steps to notify you using the contact details Dribble holds for you at the time your account becomes dormant
- If your Account remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following Dribble's first attempt to notify you that your Account has become dormant, Dribble shall deduct a monthly Dormant Account Fee from your account balance of £5, or 10% of your account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
- The Dormant Account Fee calculated in accordance with clause 6.4 above shall be deducted from your Account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of:
- (a) your Account balance reaching zero when no further Dormant Account Fee shall be deducted and your Account will be closed; or
- (b) you ‘reactivating’ your Account when no further Dormant Account Fee shall be deducted.
- Verification and Money Laundering checks
3. When you register a payment method you should be aware that we are required to undertake appropriate checks to verify your age and identity within 72 hours of you making your first deposit with us. During this time you will be able to deposit funds into your Account and participate in contests, but you will not be able to request a withdrawal or refund from your Account.
4. Where possible we will attempt to verify you using the details you have provided against publicly available information, however where this is not possible you will be required to provide us with appropriate documentation to allow us to verify you.
5. If we are unable to verify you successfully within 72 hours of you first depositing money into your Account, we shall be required to suspend your Account and withhold any funds such time as we have been able to successfully verify you.
6. Further, you agree that from time to time, upon our request, and as part of our normal security checks and procedures, you may be required to provide additional details in respect of any information you have provided us, or any activity on your Account. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your Account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
7. We may supply your information to authorised third party reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your Account.
8. It is an offence for any person in Great Britain who is under the age of 18 to participate in any paid-for contests offered by Dribble on the Service. If we are unable to confirm that you are over 18 years of age then we may suspend your Account until such time as we are able to confirm your age.
9. If you are subsequently, or at any time during the lifetime of the Account, are proven to have been under 18 years of age when you participated in paid-for contests, then:
- (a) Your Account will be terminated or suspended (at our discretion);
- (b) all transactions made whilst you were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable; and
- (c) any winnings which you have accrued will be forfeited by you (and may be deduced from any deposits returned under paragraph 7.9 (b).
8. Deposits and Withdrawals from your Account
1. You may only participate in paid-for contests on the Service using cleared funds held in your Account. As such, if you want to participate in a paid-for contest, you must deposit monies into your Account from an account or source of funds of which you are the account holder. Where Dribble identifies that you are not the rightful owner of any payment method used in connection with your Account, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising therefrom as void). The minimum deposit amount is £10.00.
2. By depositing funds into your Account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to participate in paid-for contests on the Service; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our Service. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your Account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to participate in paid-for contests on the Service. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
3. In addition to any other rights we may have under these Terms, if we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your Account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred. Monies deposited with us in your Account shall not attract interest.
4. We are required by our licence to inform players about what happens to monies which we hold on account for you, the extent to which such monies are protected in the event of insolvency, and the categorisation of such protection according to the British Gambling Commission's customer funds rating system. Monies deposited by you to your Account will be held in a bank account and/or escrow account which will be kept separate from our company funds. The monies in your Account are protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium segregation.
5. You may request a withdrawal of funds from your Account at any time provided that:
- (a) all payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and there is no reason to suspect that Dribble will be subject to any monies being charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- (b) all verification checks referred to in clause 7 (Verification and Money Laundering) have been completed to our satisfaction;
- (c) there are no other conditions which may attach to or limit your ability to withdraw funds (e.g. any applicable promotion terms).
6. Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Where there is a requirement to process a withdrawal to a different payment method, any such request may be subject to additional verification and security checks.
7. If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or if the withdrawal amount requested is for less than £5.00, Dribble reserves the right to make a charge to the player's Account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal request may be reduced accordingly.
8. Dribble may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your Account against any amounts owed by you to Dribble.
9. You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction (if applicable).
10. If it becomes apparent to Dribble that you are resident in a country in which the use of the Service is not legal, we shall be entitled to suspend or close your Account at our sole discretion, pending further investigation, in which case any balance on the Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to you as soon as it is practicable to do so, subject to there being no legal or regulatory constraints on our doing so.
1. By depositing money or entering a contest, you are representing and warranting that:
- (a) when entering any contest that awards prizes, you are not an employee, shareholder, director, agent, representative or operator of another daily fantasy site that charges entrance fees or offers cash prizes;
- (b) you do not, by virtue of affiliation with another daily fantasy site or otherwise, have access to the site’s pre-release non-public confidential data about contest-related information.
- If you do not meet the eligibility requirements of this section, then you are not authorised to use the Service. Dribble may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate according to this section prior to receiving a prize. This includes by requesting that you supply us with any reasonably required verification information and could involve the completion of an affidavit of eligibility in certain circumstances. You must provide any such information or complete such an affidavit if Dribble requests that you do so and failing to do so within 5 days of Dribble making such a request entitles, Dribble to otherwise determine that you do not meet the eligibility requirements of this section and, in addition to any rights that Dribble may have in law or equity,
- Dribble reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and withhold or revoke the award of any prizes associated with your Account. In such a situation, Dribble may pay out any withheld or revoked prizes to the other entrants in the relevant contest in a manner consistent with the prize structure of the contest, to be precisely determined by Dribble in its sole discretion.
- Dribble employees may use the Service for the purpose of testing the user experience, but may not withdraw money or prizes. Dribble consultants or promoters of the Service may play in contests without such limitation, but only if (i) their arrangement with Dribble does not permit them to have any access to non-public Service data or any other data not made available to all players on the Service and (ii) they do not receive any other advantages in their play on the Service.
- Employees or operators of other daily fantasy Apps that charge entry fees or offer cash prizes, including but not limited to DraftKings, Sportsline.com, and Yahoo, and individuals who, by virtue of affiliation with another daily fantasy site, have access to the site’s pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information, may not enter any contests in which a real money prize is awarded. If such person enters a Dribble contest that awards prizes, Dribble will disqualify the entry, will not award a prize, and may report such person’s violation of this provision to the daily fantasy site for which the entrant is employed by, operates or is affiliated with.
- Additionally, Dribble may maintain information about the entrant sufficient to assist Dribble in blocking the player from entering future Dribble contests, unless and until Dribble determines, in its sole discretion, that the entrant is no longer an employee or operator of another daily fantasy site or no longer has access to pre-release non-public confidential data about game-related information by virtue of affiliation with a daily fantasy site.
- Sportspersons, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g. without limitation, team physicians) and team owners may not participate in any Dribble contests in the sport or sports with which they are associated. Team owners, referees, league employees, sports commissioners and other individuals who through an ownership interest or game-related employment can influence the gameplay are likewise ineligible.
- Dribble is not affiliated with or sponsored by the English Premier League, the UEFA Champions League or the English Football Association.
- Prohibited Practices
- (a) abuse of bonuses or other promotions;
- (b) any activity which constitutes fraudulent practice or criminal activity (each as defined in clause 10.),
- (c) any activity which constitutes manipulation, misrepresentation or similar with the purpose of taking or providing an unfair advantage or disadvantage of Dribble or any of its players; (as defined in clause 10);
- (d) any breach of the eligibility requirements set out in clause 9.1
- (e) any improper conduct (as defined in clause 10); or
- You agree that you shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice in connection with your access to or use of the Service.
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent and detect Prohibited Practices and to identify the relevant players concerned if they do occur. Subject to the above, however, we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as a result of any Prohibited Practice, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- Dribble may disqualify you from a contest or the entire Service, refuse to award fantasy points or prizes and require the return of any prizes, or suspend, limit, or terminate your Account if, in our sole discretion, you engage in, or aware of and fail to report, any Prohibited Practice or otherwise act adversely to the operation of the Service or in any way detrimental to other players. If:
- (a) we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in or have been connected with any form of Prohibited Practice; or
- (b) you have entered any contests with any other daily fantasy sports provider and are suspected (as a result of such play) of any Prohibited Practice or otherwise improper activity; or
- (c) we become aware that you have "charged back" or denied any of the deposits that you made to your Account; or
- (d) in our reasonable opinion your continued use of the Service may be detrimental to our regulated status, including our continued ability to be licensed by the Gambling Commission; or
- (e) you become bankrupt,
6. For the purposes of this clause 10:
"fraudulent practice" means any fraudulent activity engaged in by you or by any person acting on your behalf or in collusion with you, and shall include, without limitation:
- fraudulent charge-backs;
- violating eligible payment method terms;
- the use by you or any other person who was participating in the same contest as you at any time, of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- the collusion by you with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us);
- any attempt to register false or misleading account information, including payment information; and
- any actual or attempted act by you which is reasonably deemed by us to be illegal in any applicable jurisdiction, made in bad faith, or intended to defraud us and/or circumvent any contractual or legal restrictions, regardless of whether such act or attempted act actually causes us any damage or harm;
"criminal activity" shall include, without limitation, money laundering and any offence under section 42 of the Gambling Act 2005; and
"unfair advantage" shall include, without limitation:
- the use of third party software or analysis systems;
- conferring, colluding or sharing privileged information with any other player outside of the forum rules;
- the use of automated scripts or other automated means to accumulate points or prizes in any contest on the Service;
- the exploitation by you, of an Error as defined in Clause 11 below, in any case either to your advantage and/or to the disadvantage of Dribble or other players.
"improper conduct" shall include, without limitation:
- to abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other Dribble players;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- use of the Service for any unauthorised purpose, or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Dribble player;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Dribble players;
- to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Dribble, its players, or any third party;
- to submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, Apps repurposing existing stories or off-topic content;
- to post, email, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose (except for RSS feed access) without our express written permission.
- to use artificial means, including creating multiple player Accounts, to inflate your position and standing with the Dribble leader boards and community;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any player to buy or sell any products or Service, or use any information obtained from the Service in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to players without their prior explicit consent;
- to sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- to attempt to influence the play in any sporting event from which athletes are available for selection in Dribble contests on Dribble in which you are involved or in which you have a direct or indirect interest.
- In exercising any of our rights under paragraph 10.5 in relation to Prohibited Practice, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that, while complying with our regulatory and other legal obligations, we exercise such rights in a manner which is fair to you and to our other players.
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions, regulators and law enforcement agencies of your identity and of any suspected Prohibited Practice by you, and you shall cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
1. There may be circumstances which arise which result in the Service not running as originally planned ("Errors"). Such Errors may include, without limitation, if the Apps becomes corrupted or do not allow the proper usage and processing of entries in accordance with the rules, or if infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, inadvertent errors by us (as further described at 11.2), or any other causes of any kind, in the sole opinion of Dribble corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Service (whether as a result of a Prohibited Practice or otherwise).
2. For the purposes of clause 11.1, an inadvertent error by us will include, without limitation:
- (a) where we have continued to allow entries into a contest which should have been suspended (e.g. where the relevant event had already started) or had already finished;
- (b) where we should not have accepted, or have the right to cancel, entry into a contest pursuant to the relevant Rules and Scoring system;
- (c) where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings that are paid to you, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or
- (d) where an error has been made by us as to the amount of bonus funds that are credited to your Account.
- Dribble will use reasonable endeavours to remedy an Error as soon as reasonably practicable. Subject to us doing so (but it being acknowledged by you we can only be in a position to take such steps if we become aware of an Error), neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, that results from any Error by us or by you.
- Any monies which are credited to your Account as a result of an Error shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you. Where such circumstances exist, if you have monies in your Account we may reclaim these monies from your Account pursuant to paragraph 8.2. We agree that we shall use all reasonable endeavours to detect any Errors and inform you of them as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You shall inform us as soon as reasonably practicable should you become aware of any Error.
- Dribble reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any player implicated in or relating to the cause of any Errors and/or may cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend the Service, and select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension occurs, a notification may be posted on the Apps.
- You agree that you will not: (1) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (2) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (3) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
- The failure of Dribble to comply with any provision of these Terms due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Dribble (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Terms.
- Game Rules
- Winners are determined by the criteria stated in each contest's Rules and Scoring system. For each contest, winners are determined by the individuals who use their skill and knowledge of relevant football players, leagues & competitions and fantasy sports rules to accumulate the most fantasy points.
- Fantasy points are accumulated through the performance of individual footballers across multiple football events.
- Each Dribble contest has an entry fee listed in GBP. When you opt to participate in a contest, that amount will be debited from your Account. Then, follow the links and instructions provided for entry.
- Dribble offers contests for multiple professional football events generally taking place on a single day or at most a week.
- Dribble reserves the right to cancel contests, in our sole discretion, without any restrictions.
- After each contest ends, the tentative winners are announced (generally by the following day) but remain subject to final verification. The players in each contest who accumulate the most fantasy points and comply with eligibility requirements and applicable rules will win prizes as set out in the posted contest details. Prizes are added to the player's Account balance. In the event of a tie, the wager amounts are returned to the tied players, unless otherwise specified.
- Dribble offers a number of different types of contests. For each contest, we announce the entry fees and prizes in advance on the contest page. For a summary of entry fees and prizes for currently open contests please login and visit the main contest page.
- Prize calculations are based on the results as of the time when final scoring is tabulated by Dribble.
- Once winners are initially announced by Dribble, the scoring results will not be changed in light of official adjustments made by the professional leagues, though we reserve the right to make adjustments based on errors or irregularities in the transmission of information to us from our stats provider or in our calculation of results. We also may make adjustments in the event of noncompliance with the Terms. Dribble has no obligation to delay the awarding of a prize in anticipation of any adjustment, and we reserve the right to reverse payments in the event of any adjustment. You agree to cooperate with our efforts to reverse payments.
- No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event that the awarding of any prizes to winners of the Contest is challenged by any legal authority, Dribble reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether or not to award or adjust such prizes. In all disputes arising out of the determination of the winner of any contests, Dribble is the sole judge and its actions are final and binding.
- Winners are posted on the Apps after the conclusion and validation of each contest.
- Player Content
1. You understand that all Content made available on the Service by a player (“Player Content”), including but not limited to profile information and communications with other players, whether privately transmitted or made publicly available, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Player Content originated. This means that you, not Dribble, are entirely responsible for all Player Content that you upload, post, share, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Service. Under no circumstances will Dribble be liable in any way for any Player Content.
2. Under no circumstances should you use the Services for any purpose which is or is likely to be considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, inappropriate, indecent or unlawful, or which could cause offence to any other player or player on the Service. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images, swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other players, via the Site, or behave in such a manner towards any Dribble representative used to provide the Services, customer services, or any helpdesk or support function which we make available to you.
3. You acknowledge that Dribble may or may not pre-screen Player Content, but that Dribble and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, permanently delete, undelete, modify and/or move any Player Content available via the Service.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, Dribble and its designees shall have the right to remove any Player Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in Dribble's sole discretion.
5. With respect to Player Content you submit or otherwise make available on or to the Service, you grant Dribble an irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Player Content (in whole or in part), and to incorporate such Player Content into other works, in any format or medium now known or later developed.
6. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other players of the Service. Dribble reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other players.
- Responsible Play
1. Dribble is committed to providing the support you need to play responsibly. We offer you a range of options to help you to manage your play. These include:
- (a) Daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits
- (b) Time-Out; and
- (c) Self-Exclusion
- You can find further details of the options available to you in our Responsible Play Policy or by contacting customer services.
- Although Dribble will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its Responsible Play Policy, it does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Service with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Dribble is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Dribble's reasonable control.
- You can set a deposit limit on your Account for a day, a week or a month. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty four hours' notice of your wish to increase your limit and only when twenty four hours have elapsed from your request for such an increase will the increase apply. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Services, or set up the limit through the Site by clicking on My Account. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will have immediate effect.
- If you wish to take a short break from playing, for between one day and six weeks, then you can apply a Time Out to your Account.
- When you set a Time Out with Dribble we will close your Account for the specified period.
- To set a Time Out on your Account, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Following the end of your time out period, your Account will automatically be re-opened and you will be able to login to your Account.
- Dribble provides a self-exclusion facility which allows you to close your Account for a specified period of time. At your request, we will prevent you from using your Account for a specific period, as determined by you, of between 6 months and 5 years and we will take reasonable steps to prevent the opening of new accounts. By opting to self-exclude, we will close your Account, remove you from all active marketing communications and return any positive balance of funds to you.
- During the period of self-exclusion it will not be possible to re-open your Account for any reason.
- At the end of the period selected, you may request a return to playing by contacting customer services.
- Our self-exclusion involves a joint commitment from us and you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent you re-opening your Account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of your exclusion, you must not attempt to re-open your account or to try and open new accounts.
- To request self-exclusion, please contact our customer services team.
- Should you opt to self-exclude from Dribble, we strongly recommend that you seek exclusion from all other Apps where you also play and from other Apps you have an account with.
- We recommend that you seek additional support and advice from a support organisations during a period of self-exclusion, such as http://www.gamcare.org.uk
- Warranty disclaimers
1. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service (including the Service and the Content) are provided on an "AS IS" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge that Dribble has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which players gain access to or use the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Dribble from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to other webApps containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Dribble makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and Dribble will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
- Limitation on liability
1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED OR LATER ACQUIRED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER Dribble NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY (EVEN IF Dribble HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE SITE OR SERVICE; THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR SERVICE; ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US; ANY INCORRECT, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED, STOLEN, INVALID OR INACCURATE ENTRY INFORMATION; HUMAN ERRORS; TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS; FAILURES, INCLUDING PUBLIC UTILITY OR TELEPHONE OUTAGES; OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, LATENCY, DELETIONS OR DEFECTS OF ANY DEVICE OR NETWORK, PROVIDERS, OR SOFTWARE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE THAT DO NOT PERMIT AN ENTRANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICE); ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT; INABILITY TO FULLY ACCESS THE SITE OR SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE; THEFT, TAMPERING, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ENTRIES, IMAGES OR OTHER CONTENT OF ANY KIND; DATA THAT IS PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR IS INCOMPLETE OR LOST; TYPOGRAPHICAL, PRINTING OR OTHER ERRORS, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF; OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Dribble'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Dribble FOR GENERAL USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE SITE, NOT INCLUDING ANY ENTRY FEES FOR CONTESTS COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
2. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Our proprietary rights
1. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Service are owned by Dribble or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Dribble, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, perform, display or create derivative works based on the Service, in whole or in part.
1. The Service provides, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web Apps, applications or resources. Because Dribble has no control over such Apps, applications and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Dribble is not responsible for the availability of such external Apps, applications or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Apps or resources.
2. You further acknowledge and agree that Dribble shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Termination and suspension
1. If you wish to terminate your Dribble Account, you should contact our customer support team.
- No third party beneficiaries
1. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
1. Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the Service, as a first step you should, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org about your complaint,
2. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction or you dispute our decision you can request that the matter be addressed by a manager or supervisor. We will endeavour to resolve the matter to your satisfaction either immediately or by contacting you subsequently.
3. If you remain unhappy with our final decision you may escalate the matter to our independent Alternative Dispute Resolution agency whose details as: Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), by emailing them at: email@example.com. Further details about IBAS can be found on ibas-uk.com. Alternatively, you can raise your complaint using the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The ODR platform will aid in the resolution of your complaint by facilitating communications between parties.
- Application Licence
1. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Dribble grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to download and install a copy of the app on a device that you exclusively control and to run such copy of the app solely for your own personal use. Dribble reserves all rights in and to the app not expressly granted to you under these Terms. You will not run any version of the app on a jailbroken device.
2. If you have downloaded our app, you agree to promptly download and install any new version that we make available through the iTunes App Store or Google Play store, as applicable. Some new versions may contain updated Terms. Some new versions may contain security fixes and service improvements, whether or not we disclose that they do; accordingly, failure to promptly update your version of the App may in some cases expose you to increased security risks or Service malfunctions.
Additional Terms for our iOS App
- You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the app or your possession and use of the app, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the app infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- In the event of any failure of the iOS version of the app to conform to any applicable warranty that has not been effectively disclaimed by these Terms, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the app (if any) to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the app, and, as between Apple and Dribble, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Dribble’s responsibility, but only to the extent provided by these Terms. Please read the entire Terms, as other sections of these Terms limit Dribble’s liability in this regard.
- Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. There are no other third-party beneficiaries of the Terms.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- These Terms (and any additional terms, rules and conditions of participation in particular contests that Dribble may post on the Service) constitute the entire agreement between you and Dribble with respect to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements, oral or written, between you and Dribble. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the additional terms, rules and conditions of participation in particular contests, the latter will prevail over the Terms to the extent of the conflict.
Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability of Terms
- The failure of Dribble to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of the Terms is found by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such terms, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the parties nevertheless agree that the competent authority should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Players with questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Service may contact us using the relevant contact information set forth above.
Thank you for choosing Dribble!